Rockford Fosgate M2 12" DVC 4 Color Optix Sealed Enclosure Marine Subwoofer
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
- Element Readydesign protects lighting from exposure
- Adjust color experience to suit your taste with Rockford Fosgate Color Optix controller (optional)
- Bright, wide-angle LEDs provide rich, reliable illumination
- Integrated Deutsch/Amphenolconnectors make wiring connections simple and error proof
- Industry's first molded in-frame connectors for simple connectivity in addition to conventional spade terminals
- VERSA impedance switch quickly allows series or parallel configuration without additional wiring
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Gold plated Marine grade brass connection terminals provide a corrosion resistant, maintenance free connection
- Deutsch DT connectors incorporate a front and rear silicone sealing system to protect against environmental ingress
- 2-piece grille allows for interchangeable stainless-steel or "sport" option
- Optimized for small sealed enclosures when there is very little space for an enclosure
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- Provides superb low and midrange frequency reproduction with smooth high frequency roll-off
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Klippel Verified certification program delivers the best possible loudspeakers
- IPX6 Water Intrusion Rated
- 2-Year Warranty
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Unless a specific lead time is listed on this page, expect to receive an email with an ETA within 1-3 days of placing your order. Many products will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. Availability on backordered or built-to-order products can vary and we will keep you informed via email with any ETA changes. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise and do not include any duties or customs fees you may be subject to for international orders.
What to Expect Upon Delivery
Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items. Please verify that all boxes and parts are present and correct using the packing slip or instructions before starting installation or bringing your vehicle to a mechanic. We are unable to assist with any costs accrued from delayed installs due to missing parts. If parts are missing or show signs of shipping damage, please contact us immediately so we can assist you with a replacement; claims of missing or damaged parts made more than 14 days after delivery cannot be honored.
Returns and Cancellations
Any returns or cancellations after placing an order can result in up to a 30% restocking fee. Return requests due to buyers remorse are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and different products may fall under different policies. Please ask any questions you may have about a specific product return policy by contacting our experts. Refunds will be issued after the returned product has been inspected, which can take 1-4 weeks. Products that show signs of installation when returned will not be accepted and will be returned to sender or scrapped.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. In some warranty situations, manufacturers may need to contact you directly. We are unable to assist with any costs not explicitly covered by the manufacturer's warranty policy, including, but not limited to, shipping or labor costs. For any questions or concerns please contact us. Please note that warranty claims are available to the original purchaser only.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.