High Lifter 8" Portal Gear Lift (21-22 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 SE)
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
- The High Lifter Engineers chose forged gear boxed over billet because the process of forging eliminates the occurrence of porosity and cavities that can reduce strength in a part. With 8" portals, you want them to be strong; the tight grain structure in our gear boxes makes them mechanically stronger than the alternative! Take on any terrain because these boxes will handle the impact!
- These portal boxes are extremely robust and give you more worry-free miles than any other portal - a badass portal deserves a badass box!
- Strongest boxes on the market because forging produces a tougher piece of metal - It is what it is!
- Forging is stronger than both cast and billet aluminum which is used by the competitor.
- No need to replace factory brake lines, a brake line extension gives you an easier install and saves a lot of time!
- Customers asked for box venting, and we give you the option
- Our box design offers a plug for venting with an optional easy to install kit that will be available soon
- Vent kits allow an advantage of cooling which reduces early deterioration of the gaskets and seals
- High density Kevlar fiber gaskets plus no additional sealant is needed
- Gasket material is creep resistant plus oil and coolant resistant
- Two oil seals on the spindle shaft for 100% more sealing area
- Dual seals prevent water intrusion and oil leaks
- True triple seal on the input shaft which includes a wiper seal that provides a significant extra layer of protection
- These are the strongest backing plates on the market
- 5/16" steel plate with bent flanges for strength and durability
- Welded gusset brackets and designed to factory off-set
- Works with all control arms that are built to factory hub specifications
- Backing plates have an offset or "CLOCKED" 5" forward & rearward so you can run BIG tires and not interfere with your clearance!
- Precision ground stainless steel rotors (this is a big deal for brake performance)
- Access holes for ease of assembly and disassembly
- Slotted rotor allows for heat dissipation and cooling
- Alloy steel heat treating process increases overall internal and external strength
- CNC precision ground machining ensures excellent fitment and increased strength
- Controlled gear lapping for ease of installation and a quieter performance
- 2022 Polaris General XP 4 1000 Troy Lee Designs Edition Base
- 2021 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 EPS Northstar Edition Base
- 2022 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Base
- 2021 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Base
- 2021 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Trail Boss Base
- 2022 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 NorthStar Premium Base
- 2021 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 NorthStar Premium Base
- 2022 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 NorthStar Ultimate Base
- 2021 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 NorthStar Ultimate Base
- 2022 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 Premium Base
- 2021 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 Premium Base
- 2022 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 Texas Edition Base
- 2021 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 Texas Edition Base
- 2022 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 Trail Boss Base
- 2021 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 Trail Boss Base
- 2022 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Base
- 2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Base
- 2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Trail Boss Base
- 2022 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Premium Base
- 2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Premium Base
- 2022 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Ultimate Base
- 2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Ultimate Base
- 2022 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Premium Base
- 2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Premium Base
- 2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Base
- 2022 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Trail Boss Base
- 2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Trail Boss Base
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
For information on how to install your High Lifter 8" Portal Gear Lift (21-22 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 SE)
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Unless a specific lead time is listed on this page, expect to receive an email with an ETA within 1-3 days of placing your order. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. Availability on backordered or built-to-order products can vary and we will keep you informed via email with any ETA changes. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise and do not include any duties or customs fees you may be subject to for international orders.
What to Expect Upon Delivery
Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items. Please verify that all boxes and parts are present and correct using the packing slip or instructions before starting installation or bringing your vehicle to a mechanic. We are unable to assist with any costs accrued from delayed installs due to missing parts. If parts are missing or show signs of shipping damage, please contact us immediately so we can assist you with a replacement; claims of missing or damaged parts made more than 14 days after delivery cannot be honored.
Returns and Cancellations
Any returns or cancellations after placing an order can result in up to a 30% restocking fee. Return requests due to buyers remorse are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and different products may fall under different policies. Please ask any questions you may have about a specific product return policy by contacting our experts. Refunds will be issued after the returned product has been inspected, which can take 1-4 weeks. Products that show signs of installation when returned will not be accepted and will be returned to sender or scrapped.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. In some warranty situations, manufacturers may need to contact you directly. We are unable to assist with any costs not explicitly covered by the manufacturer's warranty policy, including, but not limited to, shipping or labor costs. For any questions or concerns please contact us. Please note that warranty claims are available to the original purchaser only.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.